Monday, July 28, 2008

What Now?

I started blogging way, way back. My first blog was on Friendster. It was just a trial and the fun of doing one. Then two months back I thought of doing a blog for my fat loss journey. This time it is for personal reason. For me to be more accountable to my weight loss goal and hit 145 lbs. But after two months of doing it. I found out that there is a possibility for my blog to earn.
What I did was check out internet sites and other blog sites on how it is done. I found out that it was not an easy task. You need to learn a lot about putting a good blog and making it very informative. So that traffic or people will visit your web site and make it profitable. I was trying out some of the things I learned and put it in my existing blogsite. Soon I was getting out of topic and putting out things not related to my blogsite.
So as an answer to that concern. I decided to put up a new blogsite. And I entitled it Blogging for Financial Freedom. This will deal with how to come up with a good blogsite. Things to do to increase traffic and increase my earning. I will give ideas on how to save, invest and earn. Of course this will not only be a information site. But all that I will post are things that I have done to achieve financial freedom.


ZernanV

No comments: